Knowing the local CALD community will help you understand how you can best help the family. Get to know the cultural and linguistic diversity in your local communities.
- What CALD groups live here?
- Are there patterns or trends within particular communities?
- What risk factors are present?
- How can each community reduce these?
- What CALD and alcohol and other drugs services are available?
- What relationships have you, your service centre or region established?
- How do you share expertise with other services to meet CALD family needs?
- How have you engaged community Elders or cultural leaders to talk about problematic alcohol and other drugs services use within their community and ideas about cultural solutions?
Version historyBack to top