Knowing the local CALD community will help you understand how you can best help the family. Get to know the cultural and linguistic diversity in your local communities.
- What CALD groups live here?
- Are there patterns or trends within particular communities?
- What risk factors are present?
- How can each community reduce these?
- What CALD and AOD services are available?
- What relationships have you, your service centre or region established?
- How do you share expertise with other services to meet CALD family needs?
- How have you engaged community Elders or cultural leaders to talk about problematic AOD use within their community and ideas about cultural solutions?
Version historyBack to top