The Department of Children, Youth Justice and Multicultural Affiars acknowledge the generous sharing of resources from the Department of Families and Community Services New South Wales which formed the basis of this practice kit.
Engagement guidance for
- Overview of domestic and family violence
- Working with children
- Working with mothers experiencing violence
- Working with fathers
- Working with young people
- Working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families
- Working with culturally and linguistically diverse families
- Safety assessment and planning
- Risk assessment
- Case planning
Version historyBack to top
Updated word and pdf versions.
Updated Dept. Name
Downloadable document versions added