This topic will help you to:
- understand what reunification is
- understand the messages from research about factors that contribute to successful and unsuccessful reunifications
- develop skills to engage effectively with families when working towards reunification
- use indicators, practice expertise and knowledge of a child and family to inform and increase the quality and consistency of decision making around reunification
- explore models of reunification
- identify tools to support practice around reunification.
Version historyBack to top