- Reunification is a process, not a destination
- Practitioners need to start working on reunification from day 1
- Partnering with the child, parents, carers and network is essential when working towards reunification
- Use the dimensions of permanency as the foundation of case work focused on reunification
- Concurrent case planning is part of the process
- The Reunification Pyramid, the Reunification Practice Map and the Return Home from Care Practice Framework are models which can help shape the reunification practice.
Version historyBack to top
Content updated for SDM changes.