This page was updated on 25 August 2020. To view changes, please see page updates
This part will help you:
- understand how young people’s safety, belonging and wellbeing is achieved through effective transition to adulthood planning
- get practical ideas and strategies to identify a young person’s transition needs—to inform the planning process
- develop a transition plan
- understand how to involve relevant participants in the process
- identify ways that young people’s continuing support can be met through the establishment of effective safety and support networks.
Version historyBack to top