This part will help you:
- understand how individual and social factors allow fathers to avoid taking responsibility
- hold fathers who use violence accountable for their behaviour
- work with fathers to make different behaviour choices so that they can nurture and protect their children
- talk and listen to fathers to assess the risk they pose to mothers and children
- talk to fathers about their roles as caregivers and how their choice to use violence hurts their children.
Version historyBack to top