This part will help you:
- use your knowledge of domestic violence to assess what is happening for a family
- identify times when children are more at risk
- find out about a child’s everyday life to learn what could or has harmed them and what may help
- focus on the impact violence has on parents and children
- see what motivates a parent, and assess a parent’s ability to keep their child safe
- understand the importance of using a perpetrator patter focus to consider the father’s behaviour and inform the risk assessment.
Version historyBack to top