This part will help you:
- harness Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander culture and strengths to support children to safely remain at home
- understand how past experiences of racism, cultural trauma and dispossession contribute to mental health issues for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families
- see the links between culture, violence and trauma
- use cultural consultation to inform your practice
- talk with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families and communities about mental health issues
- learn about culturally appropriate resources and services.
Version historyBack to top