This part will help you:
- see and understand the risks of domestic and family violence in culturally and linguistically diverse communities
- understand cultural beliefs about gender roles and expectations
- harness culture as a way of protecting children and mothers from violence
- carry out a meaningful and purposeful cultural consultation
- talk to mothers, children, fathers and community groups in a culturally sensitive way
- connect with culturally and linguistically diverse communities to respond to violence.
Version historyBack to top