Services and supports
These self-help services provide support and access to local meetings:
- Alcoholics Anonymous Australia
- Narcotics Anonymous Australia
- SMART Recovery Australia
- Youth, Drugs and Alcohol Advice (YoDDA) This site provides information, tools, advice and news for young people.
- Queensland Government ATODS This site provides information on alcohol, smoking and drugs.
- The National Health and Medical Research Council has produced Australian guidelines to reduce health risks from drinking alcohol.
- The Alcohol and Drug Foundation provides a number of resources about drug facts and effects of specific drugs, and video clips about stigma when working with people affected by AOD use.
These websites provide statistical information about alcohol and other drug use:
Version historyBack to top